Change of Employer

8 CFR 214.2(O)(2)(iv)(C)


This statute is in plain language.


[8 CFR 214.2] Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status;
(o) Aliens of extraordinary ability or achievement;
(2) Filing of petitions;

Law Text

(C) Change of employer. If an O-1 or O-2 alien in the United States seeks to change employers, the new employer must file a petition and a request to extend the alien's stay. An O-2 alien may change employers only in conjunction with a change of employers by the principal O-1 alien. If the O-1 or O-2 petition was filed by an agent, an amended petition must be filed with evidence relating to the new employer and a request for an extension of stay. 8 CFR 214.2(O)(2)(iv)(C).

Related Caselaw

o-1 visa lawyer    None.